The team at Highett Health and Wellness are proud to announce that we are the first Chiropractic and Wellness Centre in Australia to become an affiliate of the Internationally acclaimed The 100 Year Lifestyle (Facebook) (www.100yearlifestyle.com)
So what is the 100 Year Lifestyle and what does it mean for you?
The 100 Year Lifestyle is a network of Chiropractors who are changing the way heath care is delivered around the world.
The 100 Year Lifestyle is a way for you raise healthy, drug-free children and healthy drug-free families.
The 100 Year Lifestyle is health care program that will help you age in a healthier way than your parents and grandparents.
The 100 Year Lifestyle is a Chiropractic health care system that is designed to help you achieve peak performance naturally.
The 100 Year Lifestyle is a proactive health care system that will get you off the pain roller coaster so you can live a healthier life.
The 100 Year Lifestyle is a Lifestyle System utilising Chiropractic to help you live to your full potential throughout your lifetime.
The 100 Year Lifestyle is a balance of freedom financially, in your playtime and in your work. It is maximising your innate capabilities by making the most of your time, energy, talents and resources.
Centenarians; people who are living to 100 or more, are one of the world’s fastest growing age groups. Living to 80, 90 and above has become the norm. Will knowing that you may live a century or more lend urgency to your desire to change the way you approach your lifestyle? Will you choose a 60 or 70 year lifestyle and suffer the consequences along the way, or will live your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle and make the most of every day along the way?
The 100 Year Lifestyle Defined
WHAT IT IS…
- Living a healthy, passionate, prosperous life, every day of your life, for 100 years and beyond
- Great relationships with multiple generations and multiple circles of people
- Lifelong learning, activity and adventure
- Keeping your nervous system functioning without interference so you can adapt to your environment and function at your full potential
- Financial freedom, abundance and independence
- The perfect balance of exploration, play time and fun combined with meaningful work
- Maximising your genetic capabilities and making the most of your time, energy and talents
- Keeping your original body parts functioning at full capacity and keeping your mind sharp
- Accepting challenges, embracing change and adapting to the unexpected
- Balancing the need for immediate gratification and a secure future
- Trusting yourself
WHAT IT IS NOT…
(The 60-70 year lifestyle)
- Rotting away as a human preservative in a nursing home
- Abusing your body, masking symptoms with drugs, and then continuing to abuse yourself until one organ after the other has to be removed or replaced
- All work and no play
- Abusive relationships or isolation
- Financial survival for 35 years and then barely squeaking by on the pension
- Insignificant retirement where you become a meaningless number in a long line of an outdated system
- Wearing out your body in the first 50 years and then suffering the consequences during the second 50 years
- Accumulating wealth in the first 50 years and destroying relationships along the way, leaving you nobody to share it with
- Creating wealth at the price of your health
- Denying yourself the good things in life
Everyone deserves to be healthy and express their full potential from the time they are born through to their last breath of life. Having a healthy spine and nervous system is crucial to living your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle. We are proud to provide this for you.
Make the changes you know you need to make today, and make them your new lifestyle.
To learn more about the 100 Year Lifestyle and how we can help you reach your full potential for a lifetime call 9585 8552.